Inflation Marine has a 12 month warranty period from date of purchase on any manufacturing defects in products supplied by us.
What does the warranty cover?
Under normal usage conditions, this warranty covers;
- Any defect in design or manufacture which results in the product failing to perform substantially as described in authorized advertising or literature.
- We will either repair or replace the product at our discretion
This voluntary warranty is provided in addition to your other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law and does not exclude, restrict, modify, limit or override your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from improper use.
- Damage caused by faulty installation or modification made during installation.
- Damage caused by mould, insects, animals, misuse, incorrect operation, adverse weather, accidents and fair wear and tear.
- Costs, losses or charges:
- of removing and reinstalling the product
- for travel and /or other expenses due to customer’s remote location
- for transport charges and damage in transit. It is your responsibility to deliver and pick up your product, including any costs associated with the postage of your repair or replacement product. If you do freight your product we recommend that you insure against loss or damage
- directly or indirectly associated with the product failing to operate
Important information relating to your rights under Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How to claim:
To make a claim please email us at email@example.com or alternatively, call 0448 666 610 .
Please retain your proof of purchase to assist with your warranty claim.
PLEASE NOTE – NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED IN STORE. ALL FAULTY ITEMS NEED TO BE ASSESSED BY OUR WARRANTY DEPARTMENT BEFORE YOUR CLAIM IS FINALISED.
Faulty Product Return Policy
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- is unsafe.
- is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep you receipt for any returns or claims.