Warranty And Returns
Inflation Marine has a 12 month warranty period from date of purchase on any manufacturing defects in products supplied by us.
Subject to the terms of this warranty policy, Inflation Marine will, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace/provide replacement parts for any defective product that is covered by this warranty policy.
You must Provide your Receipt or proof of purchase upon claiming any warranties or claims.
What does the warranty cover?
Under normal usage conditions, this warranty covers;
- Any defect in design or manufacture which results in the product failing to perform substantially as described in authorized advertising or literature.
- We will either repair or replace the product at our discretion
This voluntary warranty is provided in addition to your other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law and does not exclude, restrict, modify, limit or override your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
The warranty does not cover:
- Misuse of the Products.
- Products that were lost or stolen.
- Damage caused by impact to rocks, docks, shore-pound etc.
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures.
- Indents/texture on the PVC that is a result of the drop stitching construction.
- Damage caused by transporting an inflatable Paddle Board Product on the top of a car.
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin.
- Damage caused by overexposure/storage in direct sunlight.
- Damage caused by mishandling, whether or not that mishandling is caused by the Buyer, including without limitation: airline travel, improper loading/unloading into trucks, rolling or dragging on concrete, shipping, etc.
- Failure to exercise normal maintenance.
- Consequences of uses for which the Product was not designed.
- Damage to the valve caused by loosening the valve to deflate.
Our Inflatable Products are not designed to be inflated for extensive periods in the sun, Over expansion due to the products being exposed to the elements for periods of time can cause the seems to leak, Inflation Marine will not be liable for any warranty claims for incorrect maintenance.
Important information relating to your rights under Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How to claim:
To make a claim please email us at email@example.com or alternatively, call 0448 666 610 .
Please retain your proof of purchase to assist with your warranty claim.
PLEASE NOTE – NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED IN STORE. ALL FAULTY ITEMS NEED TO BE ASSESSED BY OUR WARRANTY DEPARTMENT BEFORE YOUR CLAIM IS FINALISED.